Rule Low Profile Automatic Bilge Pump 900 GPH LP900S
(You save $22.02)
- 900 GPH LoPro Automatic Bilge Pump
- 12 volt DC operation
- Designed to bring pumping power to tight spaces
- Horizontal or vertical mounting options
- Optional user selected high/low water sensing mode or electronic automatic mode
- High water sensing mode allows the pump to start when water reaches a 2 in. level or , by turning the motor cartridge upside down, low water sensing mode allows the pump to start when water reaches a 1.3 in. level
- In electronic automatic mode, pump automatically turns on every 2 1/2 minutes to check for water and turns off when water is gone
- 3/4 in., 1 in., 1 1/8 in., straight hose barb or 3/4 in. 90 degree elbow discharge ports supplied with each pump
- The entire discharge body of the pump swivels up to 180 degrees allowing for many different configurations
- New tricupsid check valves help prevent backflow
- 900 GPH open flow at 13.6 volts DC
- 4 amp draw
- Height 2.3 in.
- Length 9.3 in.
- Width 2.3 in.
Customers also viewed